Capturing beautiful outlooks over Homebush Bay and Parramatta, this fully renovated and rendered full brick property presents impeccable interiors and high-end modern finishes throughout. It's desirably located in the Denistone East Public School catchment.
- Stylish open plan design with seamless indoor/outdoor flow
- Bi-folds flow to a sunlit deck capturing the lovely views
- Interiors enhanced with wild oak engineered floorboards
- Kitchen with Miele appliances, 80mm natural stone island
- Established level gardens, fruit trees, covered entertaining
- Three to four bedrooms with interchangeable living/bedroom
- Master suite, main bathroom/laundry, second laundry/utilities
- Handy to both Eastwood and West Ryde shopping centres
- Single lock-up garage plus additional off street parking
- 850 metres to rail, 650 metres to St Therese's Primary
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.