Newly renovated incorporating fine quality finishes, this classic family home showcases two expansive living zones plus a fully equipped guest studio. In a central address, it's in the prized Eastwood Public, Epping Boys/Cheltenham Girls' High catchment.
- Impressively scaled family room, dining space and kitchen
- Elegant living room, high ceilings and American oak flooring
- Flow to a covered deck and level, easy maintenance backyard
- Chefs' CaesarStone kitchen, gas cooking and glass splashback
- Peaceful double bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Light filled master bedroom and walk-in robe to an ensuite
- Neutral bathrooms, floor-to-ceiling tiles and rain showers
- Zoned air conditioning, attic storage and off street parking
- Private family friendly backyard with much loved gardens
- Easy access to both Epping and Eastwood stations and shops
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.