Desirably located in a well maintained complex, this light filled villa reveals generously scaled interiors capturing a north facing orientation. Set in a peaceful cul-de-sac in the Epping Boys and Cheltenham Girls catchment, with proximity to Macquarie University.
- L-shaped open plan living and dining rooms with tiled floors
- Easy flow to an entertainers' sized terrace with north aspect
- Functional kitchen with an electric cooktop and leafy outlook
- Bright bedrooms, plantation shutters and built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom features a fresh blue and white tiled ensuite
- One bedroom opens to its own balcony, a laundry with dryer
- Air conditioning, tandem lock-up garage and visitor parking
- 100 metres to city buses and Lane Cove National Park tracks
- Rapid access to Macquarie Centre, station and Business Park
- Convenient and tree lined setting offering fast commute to M2
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.