Perched on the high side of the street, this quality single level home presents an instinctive design providing two enticing living zones and child-friendly gardens. It's in a family oriented area, 100 metres to buses with easy access to school and shops.
- Open plan family and casual dining/kitchen with tall windows
- Elegant and spacious living room, high ceilings and skylights
- Secure level lawns and private terrace for alfresco dining
- Sizeable kitchen with Miele cooktop, stainless oven and range
- Airy bedrooms, floor-to-ceiling glass and built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with a sitting area and classic style ensuite
- Three way blue and white tiled bathroom offering a skylight
- Air conditioning, new floors in living areas, plus a carport
- North Rocks Public catchment, proximity to Westfield shops
- 600 metres to reserve and 900 metres to North Rocks Park
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.