Adored family home of immense character and warmth
Inspired with a country ambience, this 1930s home has been lovingly maintained, exuding charm with delightful indoor and outdoor living. It is conveniently set 750 metres to the station and 900 metres to Cheltenham Girls' High with easy access to the M2.
- Generous open living and distinct dining room to the deck
- Country style kitchen with Smeg gas cooking and island bench
- Expansive and wraparound timber alfresco entertaining deck
- Meals room in kitchen with skylight plus a light filled study
- Charming bedrooms, the spacious master with built-in robes
- Smartly renovated bathroom and a separate renovated w/c
- Ten foot ornate ceilings, timber floors, fireplace, gas bayonets
- Air conditioning, carport plus extra secure off-street parking
- With versatile underhouse storeroom/office and workshop
- Secure yard with easy access for trades or home business
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.