Privately set in a cul-de-sac, this quality home boasts a double brick and concrete slab construction with impressive proportions. Its superb position is 1.1 kilometres to Cheltenham Girls' High and the station, and is in the Beecroft Public School catchment.
- Generous living and dining zones plus an upper level rumpus
- Low maintenance grounds with an outdoor entertaining area
- Spacious timber kitchen featuring an eat in breakfast bar
- Well scaled bedrooms, built-in robes, a master with ensuite
- Defined office plus updated bathrooms and a lower guest w/c
- High ceilings, air conditioning and a combustion fireplace
- Partially double glazed windows and elevated district views
- Double garage plus a double carport and plentiful storage
- Excellent layout, perfect home for larger/extended families
- Epping Boys High catchment, 1.7 kilometres to Epping Station
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.