Ideally located within the popular 'Boronia Gardens' complex, this apartment will appeal to investors and homeowners alike. Perfectly positioned just 500 metres to Epping Station, the updated property is also close to local shops, eateries and amenities.
- Open plan with combined living and dining flowing to balcony
- Sunny aspect and pleasant leafy outlook over communal gardens
- Practical kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
- Full bathroom, separate bathtub and powder room at entry
- Two bright bedrooms with mirrored built-ins, one with balcony
- Tiled floors throughout, internal laundry, security intercom
- Large single lock-up garage with additional storage space
- Ideal investor opportunity or comfortable family home
- Situated within walking distance of shopping hub and trains
- Set in Epping West/Epping Boys/Cheltenham Girls' catchment
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.