An immaculately presented home, this spacious three level residence offers a choice of living and entertaining areas inside and out. In a tranquil cul-de-sac, the property backs onto bushland and is in the prized Carlingford West Public School catchment.
- Open plan living/dining space flows onto full width terrace
- Vast kitchen with island bench, gas cooking and ample storage
- Large rumpus room with wet bar, bathroom and covered alfresco
- Master bedroom features ensuite and large built-in wardrobe
- Three bedrooms including the main open out to large balcony
- All bedrooms have built-ins and fifth doubles as home office
- Extensive bush views from most rooms, lush established trees
- In the popular Kingsdene Estate surrounded by quality homes
- Ideally located near Tara School for Girls, The King's School
- Easy access to James Ruse Drive, close to buses to Epping Station
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.