Perched upon approximately 843sqm in one of Epping's finest streets, this magnificent family home blends classic elegance and modern comfort across a free flowing design framed by lush established gardens. It is placed 1.6 kilometres to shops and trains.
- Spacious lounge, luxurious open plan family and dining area
- Private courtyard with a water feature beyond bi-fold doors
- Child-friendly landscaped backyard enjoys the afternoon sun
- Immaculate kitchen has gas appliances and a breakfast bar
- Four large bedrooms, main leads to bright two way bathroom
- Family bathroom offers a shower and bath, good sized laundry
- Separate studio or in-law accommodation with an attached w/c
- Home office, double garage, storage, ducted air conditioning
- Close to bus options, a host of parks and the M2 Motorway
- Zoned for Epping Boys High School and Epping Public School
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.