Wonderfully maintained and inviting, this full brick villa offers a low maintenance lifestyle in a coveted address. It's less than an 800 metre walk to Carlingford Court, surrounding reserves, bus transport to Epping Station and Epping West Public School.
- Open arrangement enhanced by high ceilings and green outlooks
- Covered terrace encourages all-weather alfresco entertaining
- Impressively sized garden encircled by lovely landscaping
- Neat kitchen features a gas cooktop and ample pantry room
- Three bedrooms have built-in robes, master adjoins ensuite
- Separate bathtub and shower amenities within main bathroom
- Level access inside caters for a retiree, downsizer or family
- Laundry/storage area, well kept interiors, air conditioning
- Option for two car garage or single garage with office space
- Cheltenham Girls' High School, Carlingford High School nearby
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.