Awash in natural light, this newly renovated apartment presents a well designed floorplan for carefree living. A genuine lifestyle opportunity, it's positioned in a quiet complex, only an 800 metre stroll from Epping Station and thriving daily amenities.
- Open plan lounge/dining space hosts fresh modern interiors
- Covered balcony offers cross ventilation and alfresco meals
- Well sized kitchen reveals updated benchtops and dine-in area
- Two bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Separate bathtub and shower facilities enhance the bathroom
- Timber flooring, fresh paint plus an internal laundry room
- Ready to move in and instantly enjoy or lease as investment
- Off street parking and an oversized single lock-up garage
- Walk to local parks, 900 metres from Epping Public School
- Five minute drive to Cheltenham Girls'/Epping Boys High
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.