Enhanced by a sun drenched north to rear position, this impressive Torrens title duplex offers comfort and flexibility across three spacious levels. It's situated in a quiet street, approximately 750 metres from shops and 950 metres from Epping Station.
- Oversized living/dining space plus downstairs rumpus room
- Large child-friendly backyard with low maintenance gardens
- Well scaled gas kitchen with a dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Four bedrooms with built-ins, master also features an ensuite
- Three fully tiled bathrooms, main is complete with a bathtub
- Air conditioning, internal laundry, lower level kitchenette
- Underhouse storage area with potential to be a games room
- Single lock-up garage with internal entry plus single carport
- Unmissable opportunity for growing families and investors
- Within Epping West, Epping Boys and Cheltenham Girls Catchment
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.