This perfectly private, recently built spacious retreat complements a modern open plan design with quality finishes. Capturing plenty of natural light from a north east aspect, it's in a tightly-held neighbourhood, 550 metres to Epping West Public School.
- Free flowing two storey floorplan with 3 flexible living areas
- Master bed on each level with built-in wardrobes and fans
- Open plan lower level living zone opens to entertainers' deck
- Kitchen with induction cooktop, stone benches and gas outlet
- Three spacious bathrooms, two with dual vanities, powder room
- Air conditioning throughout, ceiling fans, carpeted bedrooms
- Secure yard, alfresco space overlooks low maintenance gardens
- Lock-up garage with internal access, carport and extra parking
- Catchment for Cheltenham Girl's and Carlingford High schools
- Walk to buses and short drive to Carlingford Court and Village
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.