Quietly positioned towards the back of a boutique block, this smart second floor apartment captures the essence of effortless modern living with bright updated interiors of generous proportions. It is ideally placed 600 metres to Epping shops and station.
- Large open plan layout has distinct living and dining areas
- Sizeable sun drenched balcony beyond a sliding glass door
- Pristine kitchen offers stone benchtops and quality fixtures
- Two spacious light filled bedrooms, main with built-in robes
- Sleek renovated fully tiled bathroom boasts a walk-in shower
- Substantial separate laundry, ceiling fans, picture windows
- Single lock-up garage with storage space, intercom security
- Exceptional opportunity for first homebuyers and investors
- Impeccably kept building set privately back from the street
- Within catchment for Epping Boys High and Cheltenham Girls'
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.